Saturday, December 19, 2015

Cute Christmas Round-Up

Since my surgery a few days ago, I have had plenty of time to scroll through other blogs and see all the wonderful holiday posts!  Thought I would share a few of my favorites with you!


Isn't this the cutest?  I love the burlap, the red stripes, and, of course, the tree!  Found this at The Casual Craftlete.  Nothing casual about, Katie is a pro!


This Twine Snowman found at acrosstheboulevard is super cute!  Who needs snow?


This front porch holiday decor is  so, well, Christmasy!  See it at Southern Seazons.


These DIY Chalkboard Ornaments are just the thing for a cute gift or as an addition to your tree!  Jessica at hellonatureblog.com did a great job!

Stop by and check out these creative crafts by clicking on the hyperlinks above. 

Thanks for visiting twochicksandamom!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips