Monday, April 18, 2016

Mermaid Caves


This weekend my husband and I were able to go to what they call the Mermaid Caves on the West side of Oahu with a couple of our good friends.  The caves aren't often talked about and are actually a secret to most.  There really isn't any history I could find on the caves.  They are however, absolutely beautiful.  Some days aren't the best to go down into the caves as they can get rough.  So this post is short and sweet with some pictures I thought I could share with you guys.  The photo above is one of the holes in the cave from the top.  If you ever find yourself on Oahu, be sure to find the secret caves and you won't be disappointed.




A lot of our pictures came out blurry and it was too rough towards the front of the caves to go up there but they are so worth the time and a lot of fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips